Leading and Motivating in Uncertain Times
In the current economic landscape, organizations can be under intense pressure with the threat of reorganizations, takeovers, mergers, downsizings, Chapter 11, joint ventures- all changes that create new demands on everyone. From top management to the front line worker, everyone is affected.
Without effective leadership the results can be dramatic: turnover, low morale, loss of productivity, absenteeism, increased stress, loss of focus, mistakes, even accidents
Leading and Motivating in Uncertain Times provides tools and techniques that are essential to the morale of your people and the ongoing success of your organization.
Participants will learn:
· Best Practices in leading and managing in transitions and uncertain times
· The five things a leader has to do to enable success of the organization and people
· The five things employees have to do to survive and thrive in transition
· How to communicate the big picture- the steps to keep workers on your side
· How to manage for stability when things get shaky
· How to cultivate your most valuable asset – your people
· How to nurture growth and continued production in the midst of turmoil
Contact Susan Wehrspann