Practical Leadership Skills for New First-Line Supervisors
This Course prepares participants to transition successfully into a supervisory role, the focus is on building the critical skills that supervisors must have in dealing with daily challenges and change-
· Developing Supervisory Knowledge And Skills
· Assessing Professional Performance In OPM Leadership Competencies
· Leveraging Diversity
· Managing People Successfully Based Upon Motivation And Ability, Situational Leadership
· Problem Solving
· Communicating Effectively
· Managing Conflict
· Designing An Individual Development Plan To Improve Performance
Supervision/Manager training is designed for new first-line supervisors who have managed for less than 2 years.
However, experienced first-line supervisors who have not had the opportunity for this type of training or need a refresher are encouraged to attend. It is recommended you attend the HRM: What Supervisors and Managers Need To Know, before attending this course.
Contact Susan Wehrspann