GOING THE EXTRA MILE
The ultimate success of your organization is dependent on the quality of service provided. But it's not just the way service is delivered to the public that affects public's satisfaction. The way the employees deliver service one another is equally important. So, its not just the face-to-face encounter between the public and the county that counts. The service of your internal customers is vital, too. Internal service is the key to teamwork, cooperation, and service excellence. Without the essential support needed, quality drops. One can't provide exceptional service alone. This course provides a workable approach for instilling service excellence into each critical encounter in every niche of your organization.
• Provide more supportive and courteous service, improve operations
• Improve the service image of the regional office by increasing responsiveness
• Understand and enhance the service
provided in the critical encounter in
• Make quality internal service a practical and enjoyable without causing burnout
• Keep your cool under fire - deal with impossible demands successfully
• Why client service is important to you? ?
• Who are your clients?
• What do your clients expect - what makes up "customer satisfaction?"
• The real reason behind client
dissatisfaction: unreasonable client
your Client Service Cycle
constitutes effective service: meeting
your customer needs, eliminating
• How effective are you? Your Personal Customer Service Quotient
for extraordinary service: Ten DO's and
what your clients want: Are they
Chocolate, Vanilla or Strawberry?*
• Avoiding burnout- being the best without dying of stress
cool under fire - what to do when you reach the boiling point!
• When and how to say no, with finesse, to impossible demands
• Client Service Action Plan
Contact Susan Wehrspann